Smart Phone technology has come to closets in big ways. Here’s one of the awesome new wardrobe apps just waiting to transform your closets from ho-hum to hip-hip-hooray.
Stylicious – Closet and Style App by FABU Inc.
If you are a true fashionista, you must get this app asap. It will take some time to snap pics of everything you wear – from your underwear to your earrings, but once you do, you will rock the results.
Stylicious is a Clothes Organizer.
Snap pictures of your clothes, shoes, bags and accessories, and store them in Stylicious to create looks or plan what to wear.
Stylicious is a Lookbook.
Mix, match, play, and create amazing outfits in seconds. Never buy anything without trying it first. Use your clothes or fun fashion finds from the shopping section.
Stylicious is a Style Planner.
Plan what you are going to wear and when. Never wear the same thing twice unless you want to.
Stylicious is a Shopping Buddy.
Have fun shopping, discover fabulous fashion finds, create a look with them, share them, or buy them. Check first in your closet and make sure you don’t have a similar item already.
Stylicious Gives You Style Inspiration.
Get weekly fashion inspirations, looks and style tips to help you make the right style decisions.
Stylicious is also a Travel planner, Style Journal, and more to help improve your style while organizing your closet.
Here´s how it works:
- Remove everything from your closet and photograph each and every piece. While you´re going to the trouble of removing everything from your closet anyway, this would be a good time to consult with the professional closet designers at Perfect Fit Canada and get rid of everything you don´t like, don´t need, or don’t wear.
- Organize your pretty things into style boards.
- Upload images from Pinterest or Instagram for inspiration.
- Use the app to create cool looks and set rules for when to wear them, such as to work, to run errands, or on a hot date. Smart integration tools even help you plan for the weather.
- Tap into Stylicious Stylists for tips on how to make the most of what you already own or better yet, what to buy now and how to find the best bargain.
Of course, while a smart phone app can help you to put it together, the design professionals at Perfect Fit Canada can give you a place to keep all of your great looks.
By Maliheh Braun Join me on Google+