When you walk into a certain well-known furniture supply store that seems to carry every storage solution under the sun, you might at first feel like you have endless options. Quickly, as you get lost in the maze of aisles and pathways, everything begins to look the same, and you find you can no longer picture what your unique space needs. Overwhelmed, you walk out with some flat boxes and DIY installation instructions, hoping that the prefabricated storage unit will work in your space. Frustrated with this process, and want something customized? Do you have a strange, small, or awkward space? Are your needs unique? Consider our collaborative custom design process!
How We Work
Instead of one-size-fits-all solutions, we believe that each storage space needs a custom solution. We have a simple process to take you from awkward storage, to awesome storage.
- You request a consultation and schedule your free in-home appointment
- We come to your home for a 60-90 minute appointment to meet you, discuss your needs and visions, and do an inventory of what you’d like to store
- Together, we create a beautiful enhanced 3D design on the computer
- Once you love the model, we book an installation appointment
- We remove old fixtures, install the new ones, and make sure you’re 100% satisfied with the work we’ve done
- One week later, we follow up with you to address any questions or concerns that may have arisen in the first few days with your new storage solution
You Get to Be Creative!
The whole point of custom closet design is that it meets your needs to the best of our ability – which means you get to be creative and involved in the design process! That starts when we do an inventory of what you want to store, and discuss the vision you have for the space. You get even more input when we create the enhanced 3D model on the computer. Then, you get to choose materials and finishes to create the look you want! That’s all the fun parts of being a designer – we do the hard work of building and installing and let you enjoy the beautiful results.
So if you need to wrangle your under-stairs closet into a space that will hold your kid’s snowboarding gear, your spouse’s craft supplies, and grandma’s old gigantic roasting pan, give us a call today at 403-768-3051 for your FREE in-home consultation!